Hope that everyone had an amazing New Years celebrations. Here is a look that will go very well with any outfit that you would wear. I use this look a lot during the winter and is very convenient and gets you out of the door fairly quickly 😛
- Primer: Rimmel London Fix and Perfect in 001
- Foundation: Revlon PhotoReady in 007 Cool Beige
- Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 004 Sandstorm
- Bronzer: Physician Formula in Medium to Dark
- Blush: Coralista by Benefit
- Highlighter: Hard Candy in 129 Tiki
- Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. I used Virgin on the Lid and Brow Bone and a mixture of Naked and Buck on the Crease
- Eyeliner: L’Oreal in 171 Blackest Black
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black (my absolute favourite)
- Eye Brows: Marcelle Pencil in Brun Tendre to line my eyebrows and Nyx EyeBrow Cake Powder in Taupe to fill in the brows.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
- Stilla Lip Gloss in Cotton Candy
To view this look, check out my Instigram. Link is on the main side bar on my blog.
If you would like me to do more of these makeup looks, let me know in the comments below:)